Saturday, January 27, 2007

Apologies

Dear constant reader (if there are any),

I'm sure you've been wondering about the lack of posts this week. This is partly cause of that little ol' thing called work - the usual thing that interferes with my days of procrastination and thinking up things to talk about on here. Owing to some rather pesky rapid growth of cells, and my overambition, I ended up with a considerable number of experiments to do (with the help of my student Michael). Anyways, when all this was done, i was left somewhat intellectually drained (whose that sniggering at the back) and it was all I could do to drag myself home and actually cook something to eat. On the other hand, I was unfortunately waylaid with a rather nasty cold this week starting with a mother of a sore throat on Sunday and going all the way through to today with a nasty blocked nose, sneezing and coughs galore. It wasn't a pretty sight (especially with the dryness and the cracking of the lips - probably the worst thing i hate about a cold). Thankfully, it may be on the way out (or at least i hope so) after some rest, lots of vitamin C (i.e. fruit juice). With any luck, this will give me renewed vigour and imagination to have plenty of things to talk about next week. Maybe. Possibly. Or perhaps not.

Till then, constant reader.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home