Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Growing Up

So, now that it's been three and a half months (nearly) since i adopted Jasper (aka the Cat formerly known as O.J.), i thought i'd put up a few pictures to show you what he's like these days. Obviously, not much has changed - although he's a bit bigger. I took him to the vet the other day and they told me that he now weighs 7lb 12oz - so has put on pretty much half his bodyweight in the last three and a half months, so definitely an American cat! :-) Actually, i'm pretty sure that it's mostly down to growing rather than him getting fat. He certainly gets plenty of exercise running round the apartment like crazy! All photos have been carefully pre-checked by my workmates for maximum 'awwww' factor. Enjoy!


And Bend! And Stretch!


Methinks I need a bigger house!


Checking my e-mail. It is the 2000s, you know!


I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille!

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's making a very handsome boy indeed, and looks remarkably happy and content.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

couldn't you just post him to me for christmas!!!! he's gorgeous. Mumxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home