Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Hotel Clarke

Ok, so after much delay, i FINALLY managed to get round to putting some pictures on the Blog. Not of much admittedly - i haven't got a digital camera just yet (wait until pay day!) but have taken a couple of shots of my apartment here in Charleston with my webcam. At least it gives you an idea of how nice my place is (and thankfully a bit less bare now i have a desk and chair). Anyhow, please please please let me know what you think - any advice on decor and furniture shall be duly read, laughed at and ignored. The Hotel Clarke is (nearly) open for business. Enjoy!!




4 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a paint job would survice,, maybe install a reception and customer lift, oh and don't forget the minibar and 24 hour room service!!!!

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you practise your dance moves infront of that mirror. You could do a good moon walk on that wooden floor too!

Lucy

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris

Its gorgous honey! I love it!

Love & Hugs

Lindsey xx

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Chris Clarke said...

Lucy, how did you guess about the dance practicing? Even more so after Salsa lessons!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home