Monday, July 24, 2006

Stuffed to the Gills

Yesterday, Jim and Ashley (purveyors of fine cooking) hosted a small get-together in honour of Ashley's birthday (I won't tell you how old - she'd kill me :D). The general theme of food that evening was meditterranean - and given how well i've eaten whenever i've been to their house in the past, it would be stupid for me to have turned down an invite. Suffice to say, all of us indulged our appetites (I wisely chose not to eat much for the rest of the day - to do so would've been an injustice) and everything was absolutely fantastic - from hors d'oevres to dessert. At the end of the night, I was beginning to feel like i'd eaten a walrus - suffice to say, any guilt will be assuaged by repeated laps at the gym. Anyhow, here are a couple of photos for you to peruse of the night in question.

PHOTOS COMING SOON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home