Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Out of Town: Canada, Here I Come

Okay, so i may have mentioned my forthcoming just once or twice in the past few weeks - and now the waiting is over. I'm flying out of Charleston tomorrow morning (11.40am local time) to arrive in Ottawa, ON a little before 5pm - that's assuming no major delays and screw ups at Newark airport (fingers crossed there).

Although I am taking my laptop with me, i'm not sure what kind of internet access i will have whilst i am up there - and so there may not be any postings for quite some time - at least until i get back (April 22nd for anyone who wants to know). Rest assured, when i do return, i'm sure there will be plenty for me to talk about and show (my new digital camera is getting it's maiden voyage!!)

So, for now, au revoir and i'll hopefully see you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home