Saturday, September 09, 2006

Meet Jasper

Having had my cat Jasper for coming on a week now, you can well imagine that he's beginning to settle into my apartment very well. After an initial spate of hiding under the sink (don't ask), he's now beginning to become a bit less shy. And also a bit more frantic when playing with toys. Talk about a crazy cat!!! Anyway, demand for a picture or two of Jasper has been high - with my mother, at one point, ordering me to leave work and go home so she can see him via webcam. So, at last i give in to demand - here are two pictures for your perusal. Enjoy!!




I'm sure you'll all agree, he's adorable. And very affectionate. At least when he's not running around after his toy mouse!

2 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aawww what a luvrly lad...
He certainly looks like he's full of mischief.
Glad to see the photos, I was beginning to think you had told us a little fib :)

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely pussy he looks like Dumbo with those ears!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home