Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Out of Town

So, just a short post today - this is mainly cause i'm trying to finish a grant proposal (first draft) to give to my boss as soon as it's done. This is mainly cause the whole lab (virtually) is off out of town from Wednesday to Friday evening to Cashiers, North Carolina for a conference. I'm told that it's a good informal conference and lots of fun is had by all. I'm particularly looking forward to it as it will be the first time i've had a couple of days out of the lab since i arrived. It'll also be my first time out of Charleston, and out of the state. I'm told the scenery is stunning - it's close to the Blue Ridge mountains - and there is opportunity for hiking and golf (some of us have scheduled a game after the conference on Friday). So, until i get back, i bid you 'au revoir' and shall dutifully report on all the goings on. Well, i will if i've sobered up by then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home