Monday, June 13, 2005

Countdown

As you can probably guess, D-day of 26th June is rapidly approaching and seems lost, at the moment, in a whirl of tying up loose ends (experiments at work), sorting out paperwork, attempting to tidy my room and sort my stuff out ready for my Dad to come and get on Thursday (i'm an expert at putting this off to the last minute) and trying to get round to see everyone i can to say goodbye to. This, at least, affords me the chance to apologise to those of you who i didn't get round to seeing (i don't think there will be that many) and bid them goodbye for the time being. Also, this page gives me a chance to extend an invitation to all my friends and family to come over to Charleston and visit me - check out the pages below to see what a great place Charleston is, and if that doesn't tempt you, then i'm sure the promise of a semi-tropical climate will (i believe its about 33 degrees and sunny there at the moment).

This is likely to be my last post on here for some time as well - almost certainly my last post in the UK. This is because my computer is going to be dismantled on Thursday ready to take back up North where it's gonna be living for a short time - until my brother comes to collect it (have decided to pass it on to him). So, until i get round to buying a laptop over in the US (which will be quickly, believe me), there will be something of a lack of new info on here. Rest assured i'll be back soon.

So, until i'm back - from the shores of the USA, i bid you all goodbye!

1 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Anonymous cheap wow gold said...

nice blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home