Monday, June 23, 2008

Coming up on Three (updated FINALLY)

Okay, so this was intending to be a post on how the three year anniversary of my arrival in Charleston was approaching, and how i was going to be celebrating it with my annual cocktail party (with three parties in a row - this is officially a 'trend' in scientific parlance). Anyways, as you've probably guessed if you've been checking the site out from time to time, i've been extremely lax in updating my blog of late. This is not through lack of want, nor of lack of interesting things happening to me. Nor, surprisingly, is this because i've been over run with work (okay, so i have had work to do, a fair amount, but still, it's not all been that). No, this is that typical confluence of events where small amount of lots of things add up to a great big amount of stuff going on, or rather, a great little amount of free time and/or energy where i actually want to spend time thinking about what i'm going to write. Anyways, profuse apologies all round. I will hopefully do better of late.

So, the "Three years on" party went well - much drink was had, as was much fun - especially that involving the plastic camel. Yep, a plastic camel. It's something of a tale, but suffice to say it's entirely the fault of my boyfriend Mark. However, given it's popularity at my party, i have been subtly trying to make him think that actually, it was my idea all along and it was he that took some convincing. I don't think it's working though - and if he's reading this now, well, i'm definitely screwed. So, i plan on following this with a couple of quick posts to fill you in on some of the things going on right now (promise!) and with any luck, i'll get things up and running again soon.

5 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous buy wow gold said...

nice blog

 
At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Louis Vuitton said...

thanks for sharing!

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous rift platinum said...

nice blog! I like it!

 
At 2:01 AM, Anonymous rift platinum said...

thanks for the useful info. I appreciate it.

 
At 2:04 AM, Anonymous rift power leveling said...

Thats a very nice info. Thank you for sharing it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home