Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Testing....testing....one, two, three

So, as you can probably guess, my digital camera arrived yesterday (through the wonders of Fed Ex) so i wasted no time in scanning the manual and taking a couple of test shots. Enjoy!!


A slightly better shot of part of my apartment - please excuse the mess.


The Strom-Thurmond building - my work is on the 6th floor.


My bench in the laboratory where i perform all my (evil) experiments - mwah, ha, ha.


Part of the view i have from the window nearest my desk. Taken at 7.30 this morning.

So, please let me know what you think. I should also add that, just cause i have a digital camera, please don't expect the blog to be inundated with photos - it's still going to be mostly written. However, on occasion, i will devote a post to pictures of Charleston to finally show you all what it's like here.

4 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr Evil

Please post a picture of you doing the 'Shag' and a picture of your new friends. It will be nice to put a face to their names. =D

Take care hun

Love L x

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Chris Clarke said...

I would love to post pictures of my friends and workmates on here, although not sure they'd agree with me.

I will have to wait till the next party before i get the chance - somehow, alcohol seems to make them all forget about a tall Britishman with a camera.

Chris

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. It would be good to see some people shots!!

Especially some of the other softeeball players walter!!!!

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I confess! At least some pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home